First PCR not found

Begonnen von mackowiakp, Dezember 18, 2011, 20:49:47

« vorheriges - nächstes »

mackowiakp

I use Icecrypt S4000 Sat receiver for recording. From time to time when I try to prepare files (copied from PVR to my PC) to use TS Coctor for editing I got error "First PCR not found". The same file is correctly playable using internal PVR player. This error stops any action of TS Doctor. What can I do with such error?

Cypheros

This error means that the TS-Doctor can't find the PCR timer, that is needed to align the audio and video timer. Maybe there is som trash or filler data at the beginning of the stream.

Hi, try to open the file with the menu entry "Open trimmed".

mackowiakp

Cypheros

Could you post the output of the log?

mackowiakp

Hmmm. No output log file was created. The only info is erroro window with "First PCR not found"

Cypheros

In the settings/general check the ooption "Show log windows".

You will get then a new window under the bottom of the TS-Doctor window with the needed informations.

mackowiakp

Cypheros

Hi,

the stream is a mess. Too many different PMTs and no PAT. The TS-Doctor seems not to be able to find the correct PMT so he tries to build his own. But after that no valid first PCR Timer is found.

Try to open the file with "OPen trimmed" and higher values. Try to cut off 500MByte.
If this is not working the whole stream is not in a good shape.

mackowiakp

I cut 500 mb frob begining and end but still I got error "First PCR not found" I think that shape of video streem is good enough to be playback by internal PVR player. So why it can not be playback by another device?

Cypheros

Could you offer a short sample of this file to investigate the problem in detail? Maybe I can find a way to fix the recording.

With the RawCutter function of the TS-Doctor you can cut off a short part (10-20 MByte) from the beginning, without changing the stream.

You could send it to support[at]cypheros.de

mackowiakp

First off all running "Raw cutter" couse warning
"File is not starting with valid TS data!
Cutting file to valid TS packet size?

So I press "No" and cut file size 10 MB from the begining of file. You can copy the file from http://chomikuj.pl/mackowiakp and the file name is "Polsat HD_cutted.ts". Sorry this site is in Polish but just click to download or show me the place most usefull for You to upload once.

Cypheros

Hi,

didn't work for me. Send you a PM with an FTP account on my server to upload the sample.

mackowiakp

So You have sample file named Polsat_HD_cutted.ts in sample subdir but only aprox 6 MB was transsmited (i don know why)

Cypheros

Thanks, that should be enough. I will check that.

mackowiakp

So Good Luck during investigations!

www.cypheros.de