v1.1.46 Restriction to Audio Mode for Multiple files

Begonnen von DenisBigg, Dezember 01, 2011, 20:04:59

« vorheriges - nächstes »

DenisBigg

Hallo,

I get a bug with the last version v1.1.46, which I havn't under the previous version.

When I load one file, everything is OK. If I load several files (File/Open Multiple Files), I have only Audio Mode in the cutting phase - no video.

My OS :
     MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

Attached, Log File for one file (OK)  [attachurl=1]   , and two files (error)   [attachurl=2]. It seems that Microsoft automatic connection of filters fails in the two-files case. I can't go further - quite incompetent, sorry.

Also attached, the Mediainfo of the video files    [attachurl=3].

Cypheros

Hi,

you are right, the second file is failing because of DirectShow filter problems. But I didn't had such a problem before. Is it reproducable with other files?

DenisBigg

I have currently only another .ts sequence, also from Arte TV, with the same bug.

MediaInfo : [attach=1]

Cypheros

Hi, the Haali Splitter can't connect to the ffdshow filter. Do you have a sample of the first 10 - 20 MBytes of such a file?
You could use the RawCutter under tools to cut of a part from the beginning of the stream.

Is H264 decoding and MPEG2 decoding activated for ffdshow?
[attachimg=1]

DenisBigg

Hello,

It was ffdshow activation for H264 and MPEG . They were disabled, I activated them, and I have now audio + video for multiple files in cutting phase. OK.

Please, note I had some difficulties for activation. The checkboxes were inactive in TS Doctor ffdshow pop-up (in my TS Doctor implementation, version 14.03.201 rev 3158). I had to go to the K-Lite ffdshow configuration to activate them (maybe my fault, i don't reinstall Haali Splitter during the last Ts doctor update).

Anyway, great thanks for your work, and for your help,

Denis Bigorgne

www.cypheros.de