Cypheros Multimedia Forum

English-speaking Support => TS-Doctor 1.2 => Thema gestartet von: neutrino am April 22, 2012, 22:33:21

Titel: No audio in the version 1.2.14
Beitrag von: neutrino am April 22, 2012, 22:33:21
I have updated from the version 1.2.05 to the new version.
Suddenly the audio is missing, in the previous version I have installed ffdshow_rev4305 and the audio worked rightly.
What can I do?
Regards

Titel: Re: No audio in the version 1.2.14
Beitrag von: Cypheros am April 22, 2012, 23:59:14
Under settings/preview you can find a button "Show DirectX Log". If you press it you will get a report about the creation of the preview graph. Please post this log. Maybe I can see why the sound is missing.
Titel: Re: No audio in the version 1.2.14
Beitrag von: neutrino am April 23, 2012, 00:24:30
I noticed that the problem appairs only with MPEG2 files.
Titel: Re: No audio in the version 1.2.14
Beitrag von: Cypheros am April 23, 2012, 07:17:08
Hi, try the new Beta 1.2.15 and the problem is gone.
Or you could deactivate "Use fast sample grabbing method" under settings/preview to avoid this problem.
Titel: Re: No audio in the version 1.2.14
Beitrag von: neutrino am April 23, 2012, 10:07:04
I have deactivated "Use fast sample grabbing method" and the problem is disappeared.
Before I try the 1.2.15 beta, I want know what happens deactivating "Use fast ....".
Regards
Titel: Re: No audio in the version 1.2.14
Beitrag von: Cypheros am April 23, 2012, 11:30:23
The Microsoft DTV/DVD Video Filter is not working with "use fast sample grabbing" on. So in new Beta 1.2.15 this option will deactivated automatically, if the Microsoft filter is used. If you want to use fast sample grabbing (faster screenshots) use another video filter like ffdshow or LAVFilters.