[Solved] Sound or image lost after cutting

Begonnen von holmes, Dezember 27, 2010, 14:43:12

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Cypheros

Hi,

your stream has no audio and the stream length is wrong. The file that I produced with your sample was perfect.
I found the difference between your fixed file and mine.

You have have activate under settings/Correction Behavior/Timer Correction the option "Patch every time". Just set it to the default value of "Ask if needed" and the problems with the vanishing audio and video stream are gone.

holmes

Hi,

Indeed it works! I was able to successfully fix all the samples I sent you. This is a great progress!
Unfortunately I have still a problem on the full length recording (the one from which I sent you my latest sample). Symptoms are a bit weird. On my computer (VLC), I can hear the sound but images stutter (slow motion). On my media player (PlayOn! HD Mini), image is OK but there  is no sound, though an AAC stream is detected. Once again, image and sound were OK on both computer and media player before cutting. I have not been able so far to reproduce the problem on a sample. I will try to prepare one.
I thank you anyway for your efforts.

holmes

Hi,

I have isolated the problem. It seems to be related to the cutting itself.

I have prepared a sample using Raw Cutter. When I fix it directly, there is no problem. When I cut it and fix it at the same time, or fix it, reopen the file and cut it, I lose sound and part of the images (TS Doctor 1.080 beta).

I sent you the sample and the log file.

I would be very grateful if you could have a look once again to this.

holmes

Hi Cypehros,

Could you find the time to have a look at the sample ?

Many thanks

Cypheros

Hi,

should be fixed in the current Beta 1.0.87  ;D

holmes

Hi Cypheros,

Unfortunately, things are not better for me with TS Doctor 1.087. My 3 latest recordings (2 ArteHD and 1 France2HD) cannot be cleaned with TS doctor (at least I cannot remove commercials). I have uploaded samples on your ftp server (3 raw samples + 3 fixed with some parts removed at the beginning and end of the samples + log files). Each time, I have problems after fixing (stuttering pictures) with VLC and my media player.

Cypheros

Hi,

thanks for the samples. There is one thing I can confirm. Your cutted samples are stuttering and not working well on my mediaplayer, too. I can reproduce the effect if I try to cut out very small parts < 10 seconds.

Will look into this problems ASAP but I have some to do some major updates to my development system that will take some time.

holmes

Hi Cypheros,

I 've tested the new 1.1.2 beta release. I was successfull in treating a record which previously didn't work. However I have another example for which there are still the same problems. I have uploaded a sample with log file and result for you to have a look.
Thanks in advance.

Holmes

Cypheros

Hi,

thank you for the sample. I'll try to find a solution for this problem, too.

holmes

Hi Cypheros,

I 've just tested version 1.1.6 and have still the same problems.
Is it the same for you?

Many thanks,

Holmes

Cypheros

Zitat von: holmes am April 25, 2011, 16:05:09
Hi Cypheros,

I 've just tested version 1.1.6 and have still the same problems.
Is it the same for you?

Many thanks,

Holmes

Hi Holmes,

sorry but can give me hint what the filename was?

holmes

Hi Cypheros,

I think the last file I uploaded was the following one:

ArteHD_sample_19_03_2011.ts

I would be glad if you could solve this.

Thanks.

Holmes

holmes

Hi Cypheros,

Did you find the sample I was refering to? if not, I have prepared another one. I cannot upload it however since the account I used on your FTP site seems to have expired. Could you send me another one?

Thanks

Cypheros

Hi,

found the sample. Try beta 1.1.10!
Works for me.

holmes

Hi Cypheros,

I tried Beta 1.1.10 and there is definitely an improvement. Images do no stutter any more. There is however a remaining problem: sound and image are not syncronized any more. I tested this on 2 samples. Hope it is not too complex to fix.

Best regards,

Holmes

www.cypheros.de