PMT correction never stops...

Begonnen von TUK, Juni 19, 2013, 11:38:08

« vorheriges - nächstes »

TUK

Hi,

- Originally I have  a VOB  file format, converted to a  .TS file with tsMuxerGUI.

- If I analyze this file with TS-Doc, before starting PMT correction , a message says "too many inputs" but it starts and never stops working , green Led remains "on".

- What to do with VOB files, knowing that I prefer to store only  .ts  format files whatever the source ?

Regards

Cypheros

Could you post a screenshot, where it stopps?

If you open the VOB file with tsmuxer GUI, how many entries do you see in the stream list?

Make sure, that you have only one video stream in the resulting TS file.

TUK

Hi,

-   I did not know that I could myself generate several fluxes in one .ts !
-   You are right , MediaInfo  detects 8 fluxes in my single  .ts  because I used the "add" function of  tsmuxer GUI instead of "join".
-   Redoing the exercise with "join" I get a .ts with one video flux and now TS doc never stops !

Thanks...

- In the meantime, I tried to use the tool " TS format converter" to generate a .ts file but it is asking to start working, already a  .ts  files format. This should indicate that it transforms .ts  into .ts ? I am a bit puzzled ...

Cypheros

The TS Format Converter can create diffent container formats. You can select the output format in the Converter window.

[attachimg=1]

TUK

Hi,

Thanks, I better understand the use of this tool.
Your screenshot indicates 7 possible new formats. Only  4 new formats are offered in my 1.2.82 version.
  Is that depends on the selected file to be modified ?

Cypheros

If you install the freeware tool TsMuxer, you have more options. Under Settings/Preferences/Supported Tools you can download and install the TsMuxer.

TUK

Hi,
Everything fine, options similar now to your screenshot, many thanks

www.cypheros.de