Previewing/Playing problem in Cutting Window

Begonnen von snowoli, Juni 15, 2012, 16:52:45

« vorheriges - nächstes »

snowoli

Hi,

I've been using your soft for now 2 days.
It was working fine yeseterday but today I got a problem.

The problem is happening when I want to prepare the cut.
--> I can't play the video file in order to make the cut. I don't even see any video frame. And it's pretty impossible to cut at the right place in these circonstances...

I tried to select different Filters in the option menu but it didn't change it. I uninstalled the software, rebooted the PC, re-installed but I got the same problem again.

I suppose that problem occured after installing a couple of other video editor/encoder software. Maybe some Filters/Codecs troubleshooting ?

Anyway, I need your support on this issue :p

Thanks in advance for helping me ;)

Cypheros

Hi, if you don't select the filters under Settings/Preview the TS-Doctor will use the best video and audio filters Windows recommend. This recommendation changes if you install new filters.

Best solution is to install open source LAVFilters and select them under Settings/Preview as "Default Filters":
[attachimg=1]

snowoli

Thank you very much for your support !

I have a last question. I read on the presentation page that MKV Exporting is possible. I also read the following remark :
"*  MKV-Export benötigt beiliegendes Haali Splitter Paket.  M2TS, AVCHD und Bluray-Export benötigt freien tsMuxeR!"
"* MKV export needs enclosed Haali Splitter package. M2TS, AVCHD and Bluray export needs the free tsMuxeR!"

Though I think the package is installed how can I export in MKV ? I didn't figure out the way to do it :/

Thanks again for your support :)

Cypheros

Under Tools you will find the TS Format Converter to export into different formats or you can use the TS Remuxer under Expert Tools to do so. The TS Remuxer needs OpenSource MKVToolnix to export into MKV but the resulting files are more compatible.

snowoli

Thank you :)

I tried both. In the end, though I'm very satisfied by the cutting editor, I'm less by the encoder. I can't explain why but the re-encoded videos are always played as the original .ts
It means that the image is pretty raw especially breaking on the horizontal scale when images are moving quick. I don't know if I'm clear but the videos in .ts always have that problem to be like the file I enclosed.

[attachimg=1]

If I use other softwares, these effects are disappearing togheter with re-encoding.
Do you have some idea why not with your tools ?

Cypheros

Hi, the reason for the same picture quality is, that the TS-Doctor has no encoder. The TS-Doctor works without reencoding and thats the reason why it's so fast and you don't lose picture quality during the process.

Activate deinterlacing in the VLC settings and the problem disappears.

snowoli

Thanks a lot one more time :)

Thanks to your usefull answers I understand better now ! But I really didn't know we could change the .TS > .MKV without re-encoding. That's great ! Therefore, I don't get neither why other softwares are encoding instead of "encapsulate" (I don't know if i use the right words) the .TS into .MKV...

Anyway, I want to say that I will definetely purchase your software at the end of the trial period ! Thanks your support, I will be glad to pay for it :)

Cypheros

Thanks,

MKV and TS are only containers. You can change the container format without changing the real video and audio data. This has the advantage that you don't lose any quality and it's very fast.

www.cypheros.de